For some strange reason since merging our local Galaxy instance with the latest
distribution we seem to be getting a lot of jquery errors.  The error message
is:

"Warning: Unresponsive script

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.  You can
stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://galaxy/static/scripts/jquery.js?v=8:23";

I had noticed this especially when I attempt to link more then 128 files to a
single history.  However, it appears to be occurring on a regular basis even
with the simple creation of a folder.  Most often it does not impact anything,
but with the large number of files it will not complete the process.  I have
had to limit my link uploads to less then 128 at a time, but the error occurs
regardless.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a solution?

Thanks,
Iry