Hi,
I've been tweaking the GATK wrappers to try to get my pipeline working in
Galaxy; for drop-down menus, I've been able to add additional eligible formats
to some parameters:

<param name="input_rod" type="data" format="vcf,gatk_dbsnp,bed" label="ROD
file" />

This works just fine, but it doesn't work for others:

<param name="input_intervals" type="data"
format="bed,gatk_interval,picard_interval_list" optional="True" label="A list
of genomic intervals over which to operate" />

When I make the change, and reload the configuration (or even restart Galaxy),
the menu still doesn't show any options, even though I have a bed file loaded
in my history (the same bed file WILL show up in the first menu). Does anyone
have an idea what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Alex Bigelow