Dear all,

I have recently installed a local galaxy on our servers.
I could succesfully add a blastable database via the blastdb.loc file.
All is working, so no problems regarding that.
My question however is, how can I set user permissions on the use of these
blast databases, or is this not possible?
For the moment it looks as though every user, no matter what its permisions
are, can use and see the database, which is not what I want because different
groups will be using this galaxy instance.

Could somebody help me out on this issue?

kind regards,

Crappé Jeroen