I create an upload file button using upload.xml in one of my xml scripts.

<param name="file_data" type="file" size="30" label="File" ajax-upload="true"
help="TIP: Due to browser limitations, uploading files larger than 2GB is
guaranteed to fail.  To upload large files, use the URL method (below) or FTP
(if enabled by the site administrator).">
</param>

But when I add it to a work flow and try to have it set the parameters at
runtime, the set at runtime options fails. Any ideas why?

Thanks,

Ilya

Ilya Chorny Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Scientist I