I want to upload an experiment specific file from the workflow and bypass

-----Original Message-----
From: James Taylor [mailto:ja...@jamestaylor.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:50 PM
To: Chorny, Ilya
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Upload File Button

Excerpts from Chorny, Ilya's message of 2011-10-19 23:41:28 +0000:

> I create an upload file button using upload.xml in one of my xml scripts.
> But when I add it to a work flow and try to have it set the parameters at
> runtime, the set at runtime options fails. Any ideas why?

There is currently no support for upload tool parameters in workflows.
What behavior are you looking for in this case? The upload tool is very
special, and the parameters are quite interdependent. Are you trying to create
a new dataset from the uploaded file or something else?
--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology / Computer Science, Emory University