Hi everybody,

we're hosting our own galaxy instance and the next step should bei the integration of GeneTrack. (Not the tool, that is already included, but the browser, which has to be set up on our own, as i could read on the mailing list.)

I've been reading all information on http://genetrack.bx.psu.edu and http://atlas.bx.psu.edu/genetrack/docs/genetrack.html - but I do not really get, which is the current, newest version? The only one to download is available at googlecode (1.0.3) and - according to the information on http://genetrack.bx.psu.edu - there is a newer one (2.0) I tried to run the tests for 1.0.3 but some fail - the logs aren't quite clear about the problem, even on Debug-mode.

Could you tell me what version to use and which instructions? Are there limits or other dependencies according to the used python-packages?

Hoping for help & thanks in advance,

Steffi