Hi,
   I am sorry about the trivial questions. I am following this guide
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Upload%20via%20FTP to set up a ftp
server to upload data to my local instance of galaxy. I am getting a error
when I am configuring the database server:

postgres@aedes:~$ createuser -SDR galaxyftp
postgres@aedes:~$ psql galaxydb
psql (9.1.1)
Type "help" for help.

galaxydb=# ALTER ROLE galaxyftp PASSWORD 'dbpassword';
ALTER ROLE
galaxydb=# GRANT SELECT ON galaxy_user TO galaxyftp;
ERROR:  relation "galaxy_user" does not exist
galaxydb=#

It might be something pretty simple, but I am new to it and any help will be
appreciated. I create the user galaxy_user already.

Thank you.
Luciano