Joseph Hargitai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i was browsing through the list and found many entries for this issue but not
> a definite answer.
>
> We are actually running into this error for simple file uploads from the
> internal filesystem.

Hi Joe,

This error occurs when the job's standard output and error files are not
found where Galaxy expects them, namely:

    <cluster_files_directory>/<job_id>.o
    <cluster_files_directory>/<job_id>.e

Please check your queueing system to make sure it can correctly deliver
these back from the execution hosts to the specified filesystem.

--nate