Hello there

As the subject hints, I am trying to export histories through the API.
Doing it through the web interface is a breeze, but has it been
implemented in the API yet? I could not find anything about it in the
examples or by searching the web/this list.

I am planning to only use Galaxy through the API to import my data and
run some workflows on it, and then export the results. Preferably
specific files from the history, but a bundled history like the one
you get from the web interface 'Export history' would be ok as well.

Has anyone done something like this, and can point me in the right direction? :)

Mvh
Martin Dahlö
---
Bioinformatic support