> But the histories never show up there. As I read in some older mails, you
> need to be logged in the source account - I was, I checked that.

You'll need to be logged into the "target" Galaxy instance, and you'll also
need to make sure the history that you want to export on the "source" Galaxy
instance is accessible via link

> Am I correct that it's possible to "copy" histories between different Galaxy
> instances at all? (I assume because it's the only case that makes sense to
> me..)

Correct.

> We thought it might depend on some Apache configuration, but didn't figure it
> out yet.

Unlikely, but possible. Try the above suggestion first and let us know if
you're still having trouble.

Thanks,
J.