When first running Galaxy there are a number of files that are created
including universe_wsgi.ini.  After doing an 'hg pull -u' the sample version
of this file will be updated but not the specific server instance of the
file that was initially created.

I was wondering if there are any other files like this that need to be
updated/merged/replaced as development continues?
Also, does anyone have any good practices or methods for updating
configuration files? (right now I'm just using a visual diff and merge to
get the new options for universe_wsgi.ini)

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere or asked before, I couldn't find
any material on it.

Thanks,
Andrew Warren