Hi,

I wrote a Python program which prints something to stdout while catching an
exception handling. The code works fine running it standalone. However, when
run under Galaxy the code appears to stuck in that printing statement. (At
least, as far as I could tell through logging via the logging module). It
doesn't actually always gets stuck there since my program run into it
multiple times. It enters and exists several times before during the same
execution of the program. However, it does always stuck in a particular
entry into that exception. Does anyone have a similar experience?

I have no idea why that is so. Logging what's printed to stdout to the file
encounters zero problem.

Timothy