Nutzer:          Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu>
Datum:           Mon Aug 29 14:42:04 2011 -0400
Zusammenfassung: Missing import in library_contents.py

Where can I find the file (I assume?) paster.log?

On 25.10.2011 12:19, Ross wrote:
Sorry to hear it's not working for you - that link definitely did work
to an Australian Galaxy server behind a relatively tight and fussy
firewall.

Suggestions: check that it's not a local firewall problem - eg try
wget http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/history/export_archive?id=735329393657ab63
or on the same link you're trying to import - it's just an archive.

If that works, then maybe check for an old version of the code your
Galaxy is running?
eg what does:

hg head

show from the root of the installation that's failing to import?

Is there anything interesting in paster.log after you start an import
job that never finishes?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Stefanie Ververs