Hello Alex,

Do you still need help or has this problem been resolved?

We wanted to check in,

Thanks,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 7/22/11 6:02 AM, Bossers, Alex wrote:
On our up-to-date galaxy_central version I have successfully moved the
database/files directory to mounted storage. After adapting the
universe_wsgi.ini it works fine after galaxy restart.

Now the tool-data dir becomes bigger and bigger and I wanted to move
that to mounted storage as well.

I moved the tool-data dir to the other location, made sure file
permissions were ok and adapted the universe_wsgi.ini tool_data_path to
match the new tool-data location.

Galaxy restarts and the loc files are read (since blast recognises its
databases). However, the bowtie indexes are not read since they do not
show up in the NGS bowtie mapper for illumina..... what could be wrong?

When I restore the universe_wsgi.ini it works all fine.

I am puzzled.

Alex

Jennifer Jackson
http://usegalaxy.org