> Hi Ross,
>
> I checked the following:
>
> wget <link> works, I can download the file. It's not saved as
> <Historyname>.tar.gz but as "export_archive?id=a69ee3e00cb4d02c". Anyway, I
> can unpack the archive with tar xfvz.
>
> hg head:
>
> Ă„nderung:        5955:949e4f5fa03a
> Marke:           tip
> Nutzer:          Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu>
> Datum:           Mon Aug 29 14:42:04 2011 -0400
> Zusammenfassung: Missing import in library_contents.py
>
> Where can I find the file (I assume?) paster.log?

Best place to look for the error is in the job table. Try this query for your
database:

--
select id, state, command_line, stdout, stderr from job where
tool_id='__EXPORT_HISTORY__' order by id desc;

and look at the stderr column for some information about the problem. Please
send us the command line and the stderr for the problematic jobs; this should
help us figure out what's going on.

Thanks,
J.