Dear All,

We have a large collection of large data files on our shared file system. We would like to make a subset of them available to a galaxy user session (based on user privileges; different subsets for different users). We want to leave files in their original locations and point galaxy to their paths without copying them. What is the best option for implementing this bridge? Remote data source/data library uploaded on the fly/other?

Thanks,
Oren