Hi, all

I'm from China and was interested in the i18n of galaxy.

I wrote 4 locale files such as ginga.po/mo and tools.po/mo ,tried them on my server and it worked well.

I want to contribute it to the galaxy repository but don't know how to do that because I don't have the permission to push it to bitbucket.

Could anyone tell me how to contribute them ? Thanks~

Best wishes,

Hanfei Sun