I switched from using the default Python Paste web server for my local Galaxy
installation to nginx. I have verified that it works fine so far, but shouldn't
the following option in the universe_wsgi.ini file be changed? (I don't see
anything in the documentation about this.)

# The internal HTTP server to use.  Currently only Paste is provided.  This
# option is required.
use = egg:Paste#http

Dean A. Snyder
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR)
333 Cassell Dr, Triad Bldg, Suite 2000
Baltimore, MD 21224
cell:717 668-3048 office:410-550-4629
www.cidr.jhmi.edu