John, Ilya,

I get further with sequence type inputs but it looks like
JobWrapper.get_output_datasets_and_fnames() is not returning the right
thing when outputs_to_working_directory = True

BTW, the base Data.split() method is broken after the updates to
Sequence.split() since it wasn't updated to expect
HistoryDatasetAssociations rather than filenames.  Could you take a look
at that when you get a chance?

--nate