Hello,

I am getting a strange error in attempting to use the main Galaxy toolshed.

I am using the latest version:

galaxy@monolith:~/galaxy-dist$ hg pull -u -r 338ead4737ba
pulling from https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/
searching for changes
no changes found
galaxy@monolith:~/galaxy-dist$

I have uncommented this toolshed line:

galaxy@monolith:~/galaxy-dist$ grep shed universe_wsgi.ini
tool_config_file = tool_conf.xml,shed_tool_conf.xml

The shed_tool file is thus:

galaxy@monolith:~/galaxy-dist$ cat shed_tool_conf.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <toolbox tool_path="../shed_tools">
</toolbox>

And

galaxy@monolith:~/galaxy-dist$ cat tool_sheds_conf.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tool_sheds>
    <tool_shed name="Galaxy main tool shed"
url="http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/"/>
    <tool_shed name="Galaxy test tool shed"
url="http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/"/>
</tool_sheds>

When I log in as Admin, click Admin the Galaxy main tool shed (under
Tool Sheds) I get this:

Not Found

The resource could not be found.
No action for /browse_downloadable_repositories

I'm not sure where to go from here as I can find no info on this, but
it looks like something tiny is messed up. Any help is appreciated.

Jim