Hello Toqa,

From your description, this sounds like a local installation for the Galaxy instance itself. Then you can add on a cluster (local or cloud) as needed.

Help is under "Deploy Galaxy" at http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/
Also see the "Tool Shed" at http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed

Hopefully the documentation is helpful,

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 11/3/11 9:40 AM, Toqa Manasrah wrote:
Hello,

I am a graduate student at GSU. I am looking for installing GALAXY on
our local server http://alla.cs.gsu.edu/~software. as a result I like my
server homepage start with the GALAXY interface, like this one:
http://rna1.engr.uconn.edu:7474/ . after that I wish to integrate some
software tolls that we developed in ourdepartment. my primary question
is which option Ihave to choose: Local or cloud?

looking forward for your help and directions.

Thank you.

Tuqa

Jennifer Jackson
http://usegalaxy.org