On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:01 AM, Petr Novak wrote:

> Is it possible to limit number of concurrent jobs when job_runner is pbs? The
> setting in universe_wsgi.ini is obviously limiting only locally run jobs.

Hi Petr,

I've moved this over to the galaxy-dev list since it concerns a local
installation.

There's an undocumented option named user_job_limit which will limit the number
of jobs run by a single user.  You can limit the total number of jobs running
by the entire Galaxy system by using the resource controls in PBS itself.

--nate