Hi all,

Most of our playing around with Galaxy has been in getting it working
on our local cloud, but now for the first time I'm configuring a
non-cloud local install of galaxy-dist (set up as per
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Production%20Server)

So I have some naive questions!

Would it be a sensible approach to grab the tools_fabfile script from
mi-deployment and use it in this case? Or should I be using the Tool
Shed for installing the base set of tools?

Also, if I have problems with this server sending out emails (which
may be the case) am I going to run into trouble with user/password
management or can I just admin everything manually? There will only be
a very small number of users on this server.

If I have missed any good 'getting started' documentation on
config/admin of a local install please point me in the right
direction. I've been looking at http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin .

Thanks,
Clare

--