Hi everyone,

I have 2 numerical params specified as follows inside the <inputs> tags

<param type="integer" name="Mymin" label="Start here" help="Must be an
ODD number (11-51)" min="11" max="51" value="29"/>
<param type="integer" name="Mymax" label="End here" help="Must be an ODD
number (21-71)" min="21" max="71" value="45"/>

The values are happily restricted between their respective min/max
values, but can someone tell me how I can check that Mymin is less than
Mymax, and/or that both values are odd numbers?

I realise that I could do this with the script that Galaxy executes but
I'm hoping that there's a more elegant way which will retain the tool
interface and prompt the user to enter correct values.

Thanks

Steve
The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk