We want to automate certain aspects of setup. We already create the target
database and put it in universe_wsgi.ini, but we want to plug some values into
the tables during installation.

Currently, the schema is created the first time Galaxy is run. I did not see a
way to cause that to happen via the manage_db.sh script. Have I missed
something? If not, any pointers on how I might go about adding that (i.e. what
stuff to call to just initialize the schema)?

John Duddy
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Illumina, Inc.
E-mail: jdu...@illumina.com<mailto:jdu...@illumina.com>