Hi,

I'm experiencing an error while trying to upload
bam files from my local instance of galaxy to ucsc.

In particular the bam tracks appear in the ucsc
genome browser, but instead of data I got this error:

End of file reading 1 bytes (got 0)

I searched the mailing list, but the only hint
I get is in the following mail, which however
does not provide a solution for the problem,
because I don't know how to enable the byterange
(and whatelse) support for my server (in apache?).

https://lists.soe.ucsc.edu/pipermail/genome/2011-July/026420.html

Any ideas of what I should do? Maybe it can be helpful
to provide a hint in the apache configuration howto.

I.