Hi everybody,

I am integrating my software ViSpA inside galaxy and I have two questions:

1: the main program is a shell script (.sh) which call another shell script,
which call Java executables. should I include any interpreter inside the .xml
<command > tag?

and what that should be?

2. how to guarantee that the output files destination are on the use local host
rather than the server which is running galaxy?

Thanks and regards,

Tuqa.