Hi,

I'm looking for ways to customize the history panel that gets added to the
workflow history after a step has finished.

Below is the standard set of buttons/icons that we normally get:

[cid:image001.png@01CCA9D3.2C2EF410]

What I would like to do is to either add some extra buttons to it OR extend the
functionality of such a button. How can this be done?

I only found the page below mentioning there are some extra optional buttons,
but it does not tell me how to enable/disable the buttons:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Managing%20Datasets

Thanks and regards,

Pieter Lukasse.

<<inline: image001.png>>