Hej Galaxy-admins,

While thinking of backing up the galaxy dir I noticed the database/pbs
directory on our local server contains several gigabytes of data (all
*.o, *.e and galaxy_*.sh scripts). I use the cleanup scripts to remove
deleted datasets, but shouldn't this directory also not be cleaned once
in a while? Is this possible with the cleanup scripts?

Thanks for sharing you experience or view on it!

Mattias