Hi everybody,

I am integrating my own tool with galaxy. the command to run is:

./main.bash <readFile> <referenceFile> threads n t  >  <log> &

the input files read and reference are of type fasta.

threads, t  and n are integers.

log is to prevent console outputs.

should I load these files from the page which run the command. or i have to use
the Galaxy upload tool. and how?

on the other hand. the output is implied and should be on the same directory
where the source files.

Thank you so much.

Tuqa.