Hello Greg

Please find attached the file you asked for. Just in case, I also sent you the run_community.sh script we use to start the toolshed.

Thanks a lot,
Louise-Amélie

Le 25/11/2011 00:36, Greg Von Kuster a écrit :
Hello Louise,

Can you send me your community_wsgi.ini file?  I assume your copied it from
community_wsgi.ini.sample, but somehow it looks like your configuration
settings are attempting to start the Galaxy server instead of the tool shed
server.  I should be able to sort it out for you by looking at your
configuration file.

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster