Hi Björn,
I'd be keen to test it before release if that's OK.
I'm surprised there's not one already? I would have thought it was a key tool
in most bioinformaticians toolbox.

Thanx,

Russell Smithies
Infrastructure Team
T 03 489 9085
M 0274 734 600
E russell.smith...@agresearch.co.nz

Invermay Agricultural Centre
Puddle Alley, Private Bag 50034, Mosgiel 9053, New Zealand
T  +64 3 489 3809  F  +64 3 489 3739  www.agresearch.co.nz