Hi all, I was wondering if it was possible for a user to specify the number
of files to upload in Galaxy and have multiple file input boxes to upload
updated on the wrapper page accordingly.

A user will have from one to many files needed to be uploaded from a job.

Right now I can see that galaxy does have the option for 1 file with the
param "file". With an options tagset, I can have the user specify a range.
The easiest solution I can think of right now is to have a 1-N option tag
set and create 1-N file upload boxes corresponding to the option number.

Is there a better way already built in to Galaxy to do this?

Thanks!