Hi everybody,

I'm currently trying to create a wrapper for one of my program.

This program generates several output file and the name of each output file is derived from the name of the main input file.

_In the .xml file I try to get my output files with the following tag_:

<outputs>
<data from_work_dir="${input_file}.out" label="${input_file} main output" format="txt" />
</outputs>

_The corresponding input file tag_:

<param name="input_file" type="data" label="Input label" format="alr" help="Requested file type: ALR" />

The problem is that the content of the "from_work_dir" attribute is not interpreted by galaxy (Contrary to the label attribute) and therefore I get this error message:

   galaxy.jobs DEBUG 2011-11-28 17:44:24,431 finish(): Could not move
   /home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory/326/${input_file}.out
   to /home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/files/000/dataset_684.dat as
   directed by from_work_dir

Do I made a syntax error ? Do I misunderstand the function of the from_work_dir attribute?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Aurélien Bernard