Hi,
I found a weird bug. I am trying to view data files by clicking on the
'eye' icon from a published history on my local galaxy installation. When
I click on the eye I get a 'Server Error' and in the log file I get the
following.

Error - <type 'exceptions.NameError'>: global name 'data' is not defined
File
'galaxy_dist/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg/paste/exceptions/errormiddleware.py',
line 143 in __call__
  app_iter = self.application(environ, start_response)
File 'galaxy_dist/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg/paste/recursive.py', line 80 in
__call__
  return self.application(environ, start_response)
File 'galaxy_dist/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg/paste/httpexceptions.py', line
632 in __call__
  return self.application(environ, start_response)
File 'galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py', line 160 in __call__
  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
File 'galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/web/controllers/dataset.py', line 693 in
display_by_username_and_slug
  trans.response.set_content_type( data.get_mime() )
NameError: global name 'data' is not defined

If I import the history into my own history pane I can click on the eye
and see the data with no errors.

Any ideas how I can see the data from the published histories?

Thanks,
Liisa

Liisa Koski
Bioinformatics Programmer