Dear List,

I am new to developing for Galaxy and haven't found a good answer to this
question yet.  Does Galaxy Test Toolshed use or recognize Shogun Toolbox
(http://www.shogun-toolbox.org/)?  I'm considering writing a module for Galaxy,
but the underlying Python code relies on Shogun, and I haven't seen a
suppported 3rd party software list, so I can't tell if Galaxy would be able to
run the module without my rewriting it not to depend on Shogun.

Thank you,
Kipper Fletez-Brant