Dear Kipper,

We are running most of our tools with the help of Shogun toolbox. Just
configure a recent version of Shogun toolbox to your local machine and add
the python path to your program. By doing this you will be able to call
shogun functionalities in your programs. (Depends on the configuring path
you will be able to find the shared object file and main library files)
Recent version of shogun can be find at
ftp://shogun-toolbox.org/shogun/releases/1.0/sources/shogun-1.0.0.tar.bz2

HTH,
Vipin
Friedrich Miescher Laboratory
of the Max Planck Society