Hello,

In case you have not found the answers in the wiki yet, a link to the administration details for data libraries are:

General/All:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Uploading%20Library%20Files

Hopefully this is already resolved or this helps!

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team