Thanks a lot Ross, it works fine now.

Best,
L-A

Le 30/11/2011 11:34, Ross a écrit :
Louise, I had the same problem.
After
hg revert -r 3ee9430186fb
everything was back to normal for me.
I hope this helps..

2011/11/30 Louise-Amélie Schmitt <louise-amelie.schm...@embl.de <mailto:louise-amelie.schm...@embl.de>>

    Hello,

    We're experiencing a major issue in the web application and don't
    know where to look for a potential solution: Whichever link we
    click on it always brigs us back to the welcome page (galaxy/root).

    There are a few exceptions to that:
    - saved histories, saved datasets and api key in the User menu
    that lead to the appropriate pages
    - the tools on the left: even better, they open an new full set of
    Galaxy's frames in the middle frame.

    We tried reverting to the last pull, restarting Apache, checking
    the Apache config file, checking the rights in the static
    directory... and we still do not have the least idea of where to look.

    Does anyone have an idea, a lead to explore?

    Thanks,
    L-A

Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;
Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444;