This is undoubtedly a result of something I broke in change set Commit
5db0da0007fc, so I'll get things functional again.  Sorry for the problems this
caused you.  Ross, does your Galaxy instance have the following config setting
in universe_wsgi.ini?
require_login = True

On Nov 30, 2011, at 5:34 AM, Ross wrote:

> Louise, I had the same problem.
> After
> hg revert -r 3ee9430186fb
> everything was back to normal for me.
> I hope this helps..
>

> 2011/11/30 Louise-Amélie Schmitt <louise-amelie.schm...@embl.de>
> Hello,
>
> We're experiencing a major issue in the web application and don't know where
> to look for a potential solution: Whichever link we click on it always brigs
> us back to the welcome page (galaxy/root).
>
> There are a few exceptions to that:
> - saved histories, saved datasets and api key in the User menu that lead to
> the appropriate pages
> - the tools on the left: even better, they open an new full set of Galaxy's
> frames in the middle frame.
>
> We tried reverting to the last pull, restarting Apache, checking the Apache
> config file, checking the rights in the static directory... and we still do
> not have the least idea of where to look.
>
> Does anyone have an idea, a lead to explore?
>
> Thanks,
> L-A

> --
> Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
> Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;
> Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444;

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team
g...@bx.psu.edu