Hi Enis and Dannon,

thanks for the reply.
Yes, I should have tried 'sudo su' ... this works.

Ok, integrating CADDSuite was no problem at all after this and everything seems to run well.

However, when I create an AMI, terminate the cluster and create a new cluster using the new AMI, both /mnt/galaxyData and /mnt/galaxyTools do not exist anymore, i.e. /dev/sdg3 and /dev/sdg4 are not mounted automatically.
If I mount those two devices manually, everything runs smoothly again.

So, is there anything that I might have forgotten to do while creating the AMI? Is there a way to make sure that those devices will be mounted automatically?

Regards,
Marcel