Unfortunately not. When removing nodes, CloudMan chooses from the nodes
that are currently not being used but among those the choice is random.
You can manually terminate a particular worker instance from the AWS
console and thus remove it from your cluster by force. CloudMan will then
reconfigure the cluster. Although this has been implemented and tested, it
is not really the recommended behavior, especially not repeatedly.

I'll look into how to implement this option.
Enis