Greetings,

I've been attempting to return data to Galaxy via the synchronous data
depositing protocol.  Using the Biomart, UCSC Table Browser, etc as
examples in the data_source tools directory, I've been able to get the
initial GET request to my site just fine.  However, when I POST back to
galaxy I immediately get a redirect to the welcome page and Galaxy never
resubmits back to my site.

I was wondering if there is more to the protocol than is covered here:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Internals/Data%20Sources or perhaps
configuration I need to perform on my local Galaxy installation to
correctly handle the POSTs back to tool_runner?  Also, are there any code
examples I should be looking at?

Thanks for your help!
-James

--