Hello,

I'm running in a strange issue which I cannot seem to find a solution for. In every tool I created from scratch, the input dataset selector does not only include the datasets corresponding to the file types I set in the format="" attribute in the <param> tag in my XML tool file, but instead it includes the whole history contents.

I searched in the wiki's tool syntax section to no avail. I believe I stupidly missed something huge there but I'm really confused. What should I do to have the selector's contents appropriate?

Here is one of the tools for which I have this issue: http://pastebin.com/XqvSwtMH

Thanks,
L-A