Hi Guys,

This is only sort of a Galaxy question, in the sense of "how did you guys
do that so I can too" sort of way.  I'm trying to clean up some code
written by an undergrad for the GBrowse2 cloud machine, where he used less
than secure methods of doing things.  I gather from the page on Cloudman
that it uses a parameterized launch, where the user provides both halves of
his API key, so that the Cloudman master node can do things like provision
storage and start other instances.  Since I need to be able to do
essentially the same thing (but in perl!), I was wondering if you could
direct me to the resources you used to implement that and point out any
gotchas that you can think of.

Thanks much and keep up the good work!
Scott