Hi,

I have setup a galaxy production server and created a admins.txt file with comma separated account names. When running galaxy and logged into one of the activated accounts I cannot view the interface.

Configs Listed Below

Cheers James.

#Config File

file:universe config
path:/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/universe-wsgi.

Config line related to the admins folder.

admin_users = /home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/SOER1000genes/galaxy/admins.txt

#Admin.txt.

file:admins.txt
path:/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/SOER1000genes/galaxy/admins.txt

#file contents#
admin_users=sfk2...@gmail.com
##

When I Log in to the account above in galaxy I cannot view the admin interface.

I am confused as to what I have done wrong or possibly stupid.