Dear galaxy users,

I have downloaded a local instance of Galaxy on my linux distribution (ubuntu)
and i am adding new tools i made myself. To add a new tool i follow all the
steps (tool definition file and the modification of tool_conf.xml) and run 'sh
run.sh' for Galaxy to include it in its interface. Nevertheless when i try to
do the same later after i close Galaxy, when i run 'sh run.sh' again i get this
error:

socket.error: [Errno 98] Address already in use

and the tool is not recognized. For the run.sh to work again i have to reboot
my pc. In a virtual machine ubuntu image it's even worse. The 'run.sh' command
keeps sending this error even when i reboot the image or even when i reboot the
pc itself. Is there a way around this problem?

Thank you,
Makis