It seems that even under very light i.e. just a couple of long-running jobs
present load the job runner slowly, but steadily (1-3Mb per sec) grows its
memory consumption until it's killed by linux OOM killer.

My job runner config: http://pastebin.com/vMWDHAQm

I'm currently restarting the runner out of crontab when it is killed by OOM,
but it's not a sensible solution by any means.

I wonder if anyone encountered this and how it was solved.

Thanks,

Alex