+1 for me :-)
Alex

Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
namens Casey Bergman [casey.berg...@manchester.ac.uk]
Verzonden: donderdag 15 december 2011 20:10
Aan: Peter Cock; Sean Davis
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: Re: [galaxy-dev] Automatic citation list from a tool, workflow,
or history

Peter / Paul -

I propose to take this a step farther.  How about developing a galaxy tool that
uses a history/workflow to write a draft of your methods section using
principles from Natural Language Generation
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_language_generation], with relevant
citations pulled as you suggest, as well as automatically generating a .ps
figure of your history/workflow.

Ever hopeful,
Casey

Casey Bergman, Ph.D.