Hi Vijay,

I ran into this error also, which by the way is not a galaxy issue but
cufflinks and more specific is a Boost's bug.

In my case it was caused because I was using the last version of Boost
and there is a bug on that version causing the problem. You could
apply this patch to boost:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/75540

If you are by any chance using Mac OS X, I would recommend using
Homebrew (http://mxcl.github.com/homebrew/) to install cufflinks.
Homebrew will take care of installing any dependency needed by
cufflinks, for example Boost. In Homebrew Boost have been patched to
resolve this issue.

Hope it helps,
Carlos
PS: I'm copying galaxy-dev list, as this is an issue with a local install.